Saturday April 6 from 10.00pm - 5.00pm
Sunday April 7 from 8.00am - 2.00pm
We are very excited to announce that we have secured two locations for the MAKER Market.
Here's what to Expect ...
Saturday MAKER Market
from 10.00 am - 5.00 pm TBC
266 Montague Road West End
- A focus on our local and interstate Australian Cycling Brands
- Spaces are limited. These will be mostly inside with some space available in the parking spaces out front.
- Space also allows for makers to demonstrate their skills eg: bike crafts people, bike maintenance, bag makers, Silversmiths
- Coffee Van with seating on the footpath space
- We are in the process of getting some live music for the Saturday afternoon
- Inside spaces are 2m x2m unless otherwise organised. Any marquees or shading necessary, if you are outdoors will be discussed closer to the dates
- As a participant in the Friday evening runway it is a requirement to take a space at the Maker Market on Saturday
- Montague Road is popular for cyclists and the bike way is near by
- West End Markets are on Saturday, so we already have foot traffic
Sunday MAKER Market
from 8.00 am - 2.00 pm TBC
Sleeman Sports Complex, Tilley Rd, Chandler QLD 4155
- we'll be taking centre stage at the 2019 Masters National Championships
- Sunday Ride to be organised by She Rides – all riders catered for, organise into different levels and distances
- Space sizes 3m x 3m unless otherwise organised
Cost for the MAKER Market is $150 +gst for one day
and $200 +gst for the two days
Stallholders are being hand selected from bike distributors, retailers, craftspeople, wholesalers, collectors, artists and enthusiasts will be there with bikes, accessories, fashion, art, experiences and more. Pedal Power Street Style features something for every kind of rider.
With the full backing and support of Cycling Queensland to run this event in alignment with the Brisbane Cycling Festival, it will be promoted through all of their channels as well as our own and will appear in the official Brisbane Cycling Festival Programme.
This is our inaugural event, the more people on board the bigger and better this event will become. Spaces are limited and we are still fine tuning the event so things may change.With the full backing and support of Cycling Queensland to run this event in alignment with the Brisbane Cycling Festival, it will be promoted through all of their channels as well as our own and will appear in the official Brisbane Cycling Festival Programme.
If you are aN australian CYCLING brand
and you'd like to get involved
we'D love to hear from you
If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call on 0410 483 979
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS GREAT EVENT
Time is of the essence to get involved
SPACES ARE LIMITED
PEDAL POWER - STREET STYLE IS COMING YOUR WAY IN